Aluminum wick holders package of 5 includes 8" of round wick for each wick holder in 3/16" wick thickness. OR you may purchase a longer wick length with the radio buttons. Wick does not pull oil up much more than about 4" start with your oil level full. Do not try to seal the top of the bottle candle. An oil candle needs air to breathe so it will continue to burn. Add only the wick holder and wick to the bottle top and fill your oil candle with paraffin oil and saturate the wick.
These wick holders are great for wine bottles, or tiki torch candles. To insert the wick, feed the wick from the bottom of the metal wick holder and use an upward twisting motion and the wick will feed through the wick holder opening, then pull it through. It is very simple! Paraffin oil is a safer oil for wine bottle oil candles. It burns clean with no soot. Keep the wick low about 1/8".
- The flange width of this metal wick holder measures 25mm or 1"
- Overall length is 21mm
- Length under the flange to bottom is 12mm
- Tube width extending down under the flange is 15mm (your bottle opening cannot be smaller than 15mm to allow a fit)
- Height the wick holder is raised above the flange is 9mm
- Includes 3/16" Round Wicks
- Package of 5 Aluminum Wick Holders