Solid brass bottle wick holder machine turned from solid brass stock. Great for wine bottles, or create your tiki torch candles. Fits most wine, beer, and oil (olive, etc.) bottles. The diameter of your bottle opening needs to be greater than 1/2" and less than 7/8". Each wick holder includes an 8" wick, 1/8" round fiberglass wick. Fiberglass wick does not burn away like cotton wick.
- The width of this metal brass wick holder measures 22mm or 7/8"
- Overall length is 30mm or 1 1/8”
- This brass bottle wick holder tapers from 7/8”(22mm) at the widest to a 3/8” tip (10.5mm)
- Height the wick holder is raised above the top is 4mm (1/8”)
- Wick Opening is 5mm (just over 1/8”)
Note: ALWAYS MEASURE THE OPENING OF THE WINE BOTTLE THAT YOU HAVE. There are many wine bottles that have different size openings! This is not a cork or a stopper, it is designed to hold the wick in place and sit on top of your bottle with the neck of the wick holder extending down inside of the wine bottle. Paraffin oil is a great oil to use for a safer burn. Keep your wick low about 1/8" to prevent soot. You may also double your wick top over before inserting into the wick holder for a tighter fit.