10 whiskey bottle wick holders 1 1/4" wide, the perfect size for patron bottles, larger whiskey bottle openings, to create your tiki torch candles. Each aluminum wick holder includes round 3/16" wick. Paraffin oil is a great oil to use for a nice clean burn safer burn. We recommend paraffin oil as it is a safer oil to burn. Select your wick length from the drop down menu. Keep your wick low about 1/8" to prevent soot.
KEEP OIL LEVELS HIGH FOR CONTINUOUS BURN OF YOUR OIL CANDLE.
- The flange width of this metal wick holder measures 1 1/4" (31mm)
- Overall length is 1" (25mm)
- Straight Lip Edge is raised 3/16" (5mm)
- Length of tube under the flange to bottom is 1/2" (12mm)
- Tube width extending down under the flange is 9/16" (13mm) (your bottle opening cannot be smaller than 15mm to allow a fit)
- Height the wick holder is raised above the flange is 1/2" (13mm)
- Includes Wicks for each - you select length from the radio list
- Package of 10
Note: ALWAYS MEASURE THE OPENING OF THE BOTTLE THAT YOU HAVE. There are many whiskey and wine bottles that have different size openings! This is not a cork or a stopper, it is designed to hold the wick in place and sit on top of your bottle with the neck of the wick holder extending down inside of the bottle.
To insert the wick into the wick holder, compress one wick end and feed the wick in an upward motion through the bottom of the wick holder until it feeds through the top, then pull through.