12 Aluminum metal wick holders, great for wine bottles, or create your tiki torch candles. Each wick holder includes a 8" section of 1/14" wick. OR you may purchase a longer wick length with the radio buttons. Fiberglass wick does not burn away like cotton wick, wick length is only a matter of preference. Liquid Paraffin oil is a safer oil to use for a nice clean burn. Keep your wick low about 1/8" to prevent soot.
- The flange width of this metal wick holder measures 25mm or 1"
- Overall length is 21mm
- Length under the flange to bottom is 12mm
- Tube width extending down under the flange is 15mm (your bottle opening cannot be smaller than 15mm to allow a fit)
- Height the wick holder is raised above the flange is 9mm
- Includes Fiberglass Wicks 1/4" Round
- Package of 12
Note: ALWAYS MEASURE THE OPENING OF THE WINE BOTTLE THAT YOU HAVE. There are many wine bottles that have different size openings! This is not a cork or a stopper, it is designed to hold the wick in place and sit on top of your bottle with the neck of the wick holder extending down inside of the wine bottle.
To insert the wick into the wick holder, compress one wick end and feed the wick in an upward motion through the bottom of the wick holder until it feeds through the top, then pull through.