Package of 5 LARGER SIZE wick holders 1 1/4" wide, the perfect size for some patron bottles, larger whiskey bottle openings. Create your DIY tiki torch candles, perfect for your entertaining on your patio and deck to keep away those pesky mosquitoes. Each aluminum wick holder includes round 1/4" fiberglass wick. We recommend paraffin oil as it is a safer oil to burn Fiberglass wick does not burn away like cotton wick. Keep your wick low about 1/8" to prevent soot.
KEEP OIL LEVELS HIGH FOR CONTINUOUS BURN OF YOUR OIL CANDLE.
- The flange width of this metal wick holder measures 1 1/4" (31mm)
- Overall length is 1" (25mm)
- Straight Lip Edge is raised 3/16" (5mm)
- Length of tube under the flange to bottom is 1/2" (12mm)
- Tube width extending down under the flange is 9/16" (13mm) (your bottle opening cannot be smaller than 15mm to allow a fit)
- Height the wick holder is raised above the flange is 1/2" (13mm)
- Includes Fiberglass Wicks for each - you select length from the radio list
- Package of 5
Note: ALWAYS MEASURE THE OPENING OF THE WINE BOTTLE THAT YOU HAVE. There are many wine bottles that have different size openings! This is not a cork or a stopper, it is designed to hold the wick in place and sit on top of your bottle with the neck of the wick holder extending down inside of the bottle.
To insert the wick into the wick holder, compress one wick end and feed the wick in an upward motion through the bottom of the wick holder until it feeds through the top, then pull through.